Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Dresses 75-77 - Back to the Beginning

 Its been a very long time since I have posted.  Covid shut things down in early 2020, and the world went crazy.   I also developed neck and shoulder problems which prevented me from doing much sewing. Early 2021 brought me Covid, and although I did not have to be admitted to the hospital, I still suffered some long terms effects.  

Its time to get back to sewing!  My daughter has been interested in sewing dresses too.  We went back to the beginning, and I taught her how to make the basic DAG sundress.  Here is her first attempt.

She decided to make a larger size for her first try.  Unfortunately, her machine was not cooperating.  The tension was bad, the thread was breaking.  Very frustrating.  But she did it!.

She chose the fabrics from the stash and cut out the next two dresses.   Although I sewed them, these were her ideas.


So glad to be back in the saddle again!

No comments:

Post a Comment